Thursday, September 24, 2015

5 Logo Critics


  • The old Penn State University logo, the mascot of their school on the shield like shape was so small that you couldn't see anything but the "Penn State." The intent of the mascot was to show it, and it wasn't achieving that goal.  
  • The shading in LG life's good logo is very dull and not very bold. Whenever I see if I sort of look past it and don't recognize it. 
  • The Busy Bee logo is very busy, it seems like it has a lot going on. When I look at it, I'm drawn to so many different parts I don't know what to look at first. 
  • Green Care Landscapers, their name does not really match their colors or really come off as a landscaping company 
  • Hercules Gym & Fitness logo is very dull, the shading makes the logo as a whole almost blend in together. 







No comments:

Post a Comment